Tonight, Valve gifted us with anothers small TF2 update. Several bugs were fixed and some refinements for two ctf maps were released. The only noticeable change is the adjustment of the sniper wall on the blu side to match the height of the sniper wall on the red side.
- Fixed servers being inappropriately delisted from the master server
Team Fortress 2
- Updated CTF_Doublecross
- Improved clipping to prevent players from getting to unintended places
- Updated CTF_2Fort
- Fixed Blue players being able to block the Blue spawn room doors to lock in teammates
- Moved the Blue team Sniper wall down to match the Red team Sniper wall
- Updated Russian localization strings
- Fixed the Pyro not being able to deflect enemy flares
- Fixed pipebombs not being removed if they explode in a func_nogrenades zone
Trade Your Items!
- 1372 Members -
Did you know?
We've got a list of all TF2-Items