Today Valve released a new little patch again which comes with several bug fixes, small map adjustments on pl_frontier and a new item.
The new item called "Aladdin's Private Reserve" is a little genie lamp for the Demoman (misc item) which comes directly from the Steam-Workshop. It also contains a little particle effect called Genteel Pipe Smoke: smoke is comming out of the lamp, smiliar to the Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe from the Soldier.
Items Toggle View
- Effect: Gentile Pipe Smoke
Originally owned by some punk kid in Syria, this Arabian wish-granter is a lamp full of liquid courage. Simply rub, think liquory thoughts, and pour. Warning: don't think about anything else while rubbing, or you might not get booze.
Furthermore the Mapper's Medaillion has been updated. Now it comes with a blue or a red ribbon. This item was already integrated into the game with the 17/01/2012 Update, but wasn't shown in the changelog. Only the three winners of the past and future TF2Maps Contests will receive this medaillion. However, we will add this item to our item database very soon.
The bug that caused the Medic to lose his healing target's speed when deploying his ÜberCharge while using the Quick-Fix aswell as the bug causing Team Spirit-painted hats showing as black-painted in the Steam Community has been fixed. Also, the texture of the Pocket Medic has been improved and some little adjustments have been made on the map pl_frontier.
Here is the complete changelog:
Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)
- Fixed a demo/replay playback crash
- Changed the way bot counts are displayed in the server browser: the bot column is now next to the player column and always visible. Bot count is no longer subtracted from maxplayers.
Team Fortress 2
- Added the Aladdin's Private Reserve for the Demo
- Fixed a bug where the Medic would lose his healing target's speed when deploying his ÜberCharge while using the Quick-Fix
- Fixed a bug that would cause some Team Spirit painted hats to show as black-painted in the Steam Community
- Localized the team goal strings for cp_steel and pl_frontier
- Added missing level_data strings to kill_eater_score_type elements in the GetSchema WebAPI response
Updated pl_frontier with author-submitted fixes:
- small prop adjustments
- several unsewn/gappy displacements fixed up
- func_push altered below final capture point
- Added a BLU material file (.vmt) for the Mapper's Medallion.
- Updated the texture for the Pocket Medic.
- Added "IP Adress" server browser column
- Updated all localization files
Trade Your Items!
- 1444 Members -
Did you know?
We know everything about your favorite class!