Update introduces Teufort Tooth Kicker
Written by MeeB and translated by aMpeX on 02.03.2012 Time 12:48
Update 281, that is, if the indicator at the official TF2 blog is up to date is here. Briefly summarized, this update contains numerous bugfixes, a new item and an update for the Novint Falcon Controller.
The times where users were able to place server votes for training maps are now over. This update locks out this functionality. Moreover the behaviour of the TF2 bots has been improved. The specific details to this improvement are, however, unknown.
The rather unpopular map CP_Mountainlab has also been improved. Some clipping errors were fixed. Next to all these fixes, the few of you who own a Novint Falcon controller can look forward to this new update as well. Several feedback effects have been added or refined for some more weapons in the game. Again, the changelog isn't very specific about the details.
Item fans and collectors haven't been forgotten as well and can start the hunt for the new item contained in this update. Soldier, Scout, Sniper and Demoman receive a new misc item, the Teufot Tooth Kicker.
Items Toggle View
The Teufort Tooth Kicker is a community-made miscellaneous item for the Scout, Sniper, Soldier, and Demoman. It is a pair of leather 'cowboy' boots with metal capped toes, fringed tops, and a design on the throat.
The Teufort Tooth Kicker was contributed to the game via the Steam Workshop, under the name "Malacissant Moccasins".
Team Fortress 2
- Added The Teufort Tooth Kicker
- Fixed being able to call server votes for training maps
- Fixed a case where capturing a point in overtime would end the round before time could be added
- Fixed not hearing the third-person weapon sounds for The Gloves of Running Urgently, The Overdose, and The Wrap Assassin
- Fixed unusual particles appearing in the wrong place for the Desert Marauder
- Improved bot behaviors
- Updated cp_mountainlab
- Fixed several clipping issues
- Updated the gamehaptics file:
- Added draw/swing/stab forces to the Black Rose
- Added missing forces for Three-Rune Blade
- Added more detail to butterfly knife draw forces
- Modified Overdose recoil force to more accurately reflect new sound effect
- Refined Huntsman & Minigun recoil forces
- Refined Jarate throw force
- Refined Syringe Gun crit recoil forces
Trade Your Items!
- 1492 Members -
Did you know?
Order at Amazon.de - Support TFPortal!